Read Me

Welcome to my blog, to my confessions, as they were.

If you are under 18, please consult your parent or guardian before reading anything else here.

Parents / Guardians. I think that everything here is written in good taste. Still, I have tried to be as honest as possible - this should be a forum where I can explore subjects that are, frankly, taboo in my world. Still, I think that the subjects here are important and I hope that the semi-anonymity of the internet will facilitate conversations that simply cannot be had in person.

- Nice Jewish Girl

Monday, December 7, 2009

Plusses of shemirat negiah

Shemirat negiah is hot.

The first time you feel sexual attraction towards someone, there's a sort of inner flash of delight and excitement. Assuming that the feeling is mutual, time passes and either you touch, or those feelings become more intense.

Shemirat negiah is the latter, and I imagine that sex (and other touching) after that build up of desire is intensely good.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Depends...

Jewish Married Sex said...

I hope you post some more. I think it's incredibly important that young Jewish kids begin to understand what it means to be sexual and how sexual behavior can help - and hinder - a good relationship.

Nice Jewish Girl said...

Jewish Married Sex --

Another Jewish sex blog! I'm so excited.

Like many people, I am busy, but I will definitely post more - stay tuned!

Jewish Married Sex said...

Is there a hint of cynicism? :)

Nice Jewish Girl said...

No cynicism intended.

Best, NJG

-blessed holy socks, the non-perishable-zealot said...

Hey, GorgeousGirl... Wanna nekk in Heaven? God blessa youse -Fr. Sarducci, ol SNL